BEH - Bulletin épidémiologique hebdomadaire
Published on 01/03/2012 - Latest update on 20/03/2012
BEH n°12-13 (20 March 2012)
Special issue - Identify and monitor health impacts of climate change in the context of adaptation
- What are the health impacts of climate change and what role does surveillance play?
- Winter mortality in a changing climate: will it go down?
- Management of extreme weather events: the need for a planned epidemiological answer integrated in the organization of the health and social response
- Determinants of human infectious diseases in Europe: biodiversity and climate variability influences
- Box - Public health surveillance: anticipation and detection of emerging infectious diseases in the context of climate change